NSJ 012 – User Experience
- Language: eng
- Published: 8 Jan 2014
- Duration: 01:07:57
The Niche Site Journal Podcast documents the experience of three guys taking brand new niche sites from idea to profitable businesses. Join Jason, Lior, and Dennis as they share their unique processes and insights into the incredible opportunity of building niche websites.
In this episode we talk about User Experience
If you have any questions about the things we mention in this episode, feel free to post it in the comment section below. We read them all and will answer your question in the comment section or on the next podcast episode.
Those in the Master Mind Group:
Lior at musevsmuse.com
Dennis at castleforgemedia.com
Jason at jasonloveslife.com
If you are looking to improve your SEO guaranteed, contact Lior at email@example.com
Things Mentioned in the Show:
- Textbroker.com: A place to hire short term ghost writers.
- Buffer: Allows you to schedule Social Media posts in a super easy way.
- Waukesha 4-H: Where Jason is working temporarily
Like the facebook page and make Jason look good for his bosses.
- helpareporter.com: Connect with Journalist and get sweet backlinks to your site.
- Fiverr: The place for people to share things they’re willing to do for $5.
- Entrepreneurs-journey.com with Yaro interviewing Pat Flynn
- Pat Flynn’s Auto Responder Strategy Post
E-Cards from Facebook