Episode 15 – ElectricGecko
- Language: eng
- Published: 9 Dec 2013
- Duration: 01:07:55
In this weeks Jason Loves Life, I’m excited to chat with ElectricGecko the creator of the webcomic Puck.
This episode is jam packed with great information on monetizing a webcomic, buying ads space, getting on webcomic lists, his thoughts on social media, and more…
Say hello to ElectricGecko at:
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Top Web Comics : A website designed for promoting webcomics. Webcomics are ranked by number of votes from most to least.
- Google Adsense: Google’s ad publishing service. It allows you to place Ads on your website from ad buyers through Google Adwords.
- Project Wonderful: Project Wonderful is an online advertising broker. With project wonderful you buy ad space instead of paying per click.
- Google Adwords: A space to purchase ads through Google. Ads will be displayed in Google Searches and on other websites.
- CorelDRAW: The software ElectricGecko uses to create his webcomic Puck.
- Tripp: A Webcomic ElectricGecko mentioned during our discussion.
- The Webcomic List: Show a list of webcomics and when they update.
“Show @GeckoElectric some twitter Love!”